- As an external resource.
How do you create an HTML file?
- Step 1: Open Notepad (PC) Windows 8 or later:
- Step 1: Open TextEdit (Mac) Open Finder > Applications > TextEdit.
- Step 2: Write Some HTML. Write or copy some HTML into Notepad.
- Step 3: Save the HTML Page. Save the file on your computer.
- Step 4: View the HTML Page in Your Browser.
What is a JS file?
What is Node JS for dummies?
Is HTML a programming language?
No, HTML is not a programming language. The “M” stands for “Markup”. Generally, a programming language allows you to describe some sort of process of doing something, whereas HTML is a way of adding context and structure to text. If you’re looking to add more alphabet soup to your CV, don’t classify them at all.